When traveling, it’s important to carry the essentials. This is what I had daily in my trusty crossbody purse to prepare for any minor incidents:
- Tissue pack: in case of runny nose, bloody nose, a spill, no toilet paper, etc.
- Small bottle of hand sanitizer: you never know when you’ll need to clean your hands or if a bathroom will be out of soap
- 16oz water bottle: walking makes you thirsty, so it’s important to keep hydrated!
- Cell phones: both my iPhone and my rental
- Keys plus mini Swiss Army Knife
- Umbrella: for days when the forecast predicted rain
- Compact camera: only if I didn’t want to risk bringing my DSLR
With these items, I felt that I was equipped for any surprise situation. I hope this list helps you to plan out what your daily essentials are!